your new path begins here.
The Gatehouse Program is an empowerment program which is designed to help women who are highly motivated to achieve self-sustainability. The Program requires hard work, determination, and willingness to be open to change.
Minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must be a woman at least 21 years old, single or in the process of becoming single
- With or without children (children may be up to 17 years of age enrolled in school full-time)
- Committed to engaging fully in the Program
- Can provide proof of custody for children or of engagement in custody process
- Willing and able to work full-time
- No active addictions (sober for at least 3 years)
- No Child Protective Services (CPS) involvement as perpetrator
- No convictions for violent crimes
- No level of chronic mental illness that impedes full engagement in the Program
- Not receiving or eligible for disability benefits
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with uninterrupted ability to work
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license
Due to limited space, meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to our Program.
If you meet these minimum eligibility requirements and believe you are a great candidate for the Program,
please complete the referral form below to begin the application process.
You may refer yourself or another woman to The Gatehouse for consideration.
Note: Due to limited space, admission is a selective process. Applicants will receive a response within 1-2 weeks. The entire process could take up to 4-8 weeks pending how quickly the applicant returns the information required.
If an application is denied, we do not discuss reasons for denying an application with the applicant nor their representative.